Saturday, June 29, 2013

Trillium Ayurveda

BumbleChick Farm is transitioning to becoming Trillium Ayurveda.  We will soon be found at: trilliumayurveda.com.  Please come check us out!  It's a lot of work as we are learning how to set up our own webpage, but we are hoping to be published in a few weeks.  Little did we know what we were getting ourselves into, so it's a good thing that we like learning new things.  It's kind of exciting to open up our new web page and see the "site under construction" note!!

As for other learning, I had planned to take the summer off to digest things and take a break from education, but I could not resist the new session of Claudia Welch's Healthier Hormones class.  For anyone interested, it is quite accessible and useful for all of us women leading our overly stressful lives.  So, feel free to join me!!  In any case, I will keep you posted as I go along!



No comments:

Post a Comment