Saturday, January 5, 2013

Welcome to BumbleChick Ayurveda

I find that I have the hardest time knowing where to begin, and so I will begin with a picture:


This is me, beginning my Ayurvedic journey.  Well, actually, I'm the one behind the camera.  It also isn't really the beginning of my dabbles into Ayurveda.  I'm not sure exactly when that began.  It seems that Ayurveda snuck its way into my life.  A little tidbit off the internet here.  A little idea from a magazine there.  A little herbal aside in a book.  Few of which could be attributed to a thing called Ayurveda.  They were just little changes I made in my life that made me feel better.  Or changes someone else made that made them feel better.  And when I did see the word Ayurveda, here and there, I didn't think much of it, but it began to infiltrate my reading and eventually, I had to give it notice and learn exactly what it was.  And then, I was hooked.

And now, I find that Ayurveda is sneaking in everywhere, couched under diet or lifestyle changes.  But I know, and I go a-ha that's Ayurveda!!!!  More and more often, I even see the word: Ayurveda and I get giddy: "Hee hee, it's becoming mainstream!!"

Back to the picture above: it does represent my official start into the studies of Ayurveda at the Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health.




As I said, I find that beginning is the hardest step.  I'm not even sure where I want to go with this blog.  Do I want to talk about Ayurveda itself?  Do I want to talk of my journey into Ayurveda?  Do I want to do both?  Or mostly this and a little of that?  Or mostly that and a little of this?

I guess I will start with the first step: posting this.

We'll see where it goes from there.



2 comments:

  1. I love the new blog Charlotte. Make sure you get some more pictures on your next adventure at Kripalu. I love you.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for supporting me on this journey!! I love you too!

      Delete