Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Candle Update...

I've been harassed for not updating the candle post.  Well, we're always learning lessons, I guess.  There was a bit too much honey in the wax and we got honey candles instead of bees wax candles.  But that worked, we can always use more honey!!  And we learned to let the bees completely clean the wax before using it...so that's the plan for next time.

And we'll bee peeking at the bees later this week if the weather report (and the Groundhog) are right and it warms up to 50 degrees.  Keep your fingers crossed...it's been a really rough winter all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment