Saturday, January 8, 2011

BumbleChick Farm Blog 2010

The BumbleChick Farm Blog is out and in print!!!  AND it's on Amazon!!!  How cool is that?  Again, it's a bit pricey (it's those color pictures and an extra cost to get it on Amazon).  But how could I resist putting it on Amazon?  This year, we chose to use CreatSpace (by Amazon) instead of Lulu.  Lulu actually cost more and didn't have the benefit of being on Amazon.  So, Ta da...here it is:


If you would like to buy it off of the farm, there is a $10.00 discount.  You can get your hot-off-the-press 2010 Bound BumbleBlog for the bargain price of $25.00!  Please let me know if you would like to order a copy through the farm, so I know how many to order.  Thanks!!



Today, the plan is to putter around the house and do some de-cluttering (Saturday's detox advice from the 28 Day Jump Start).  And I am prepping to make a batch of Green Tea Goat Milk and Honey Soap.  I probably should have checked soapmaking supplies before I started infusing the water for the soap, but I didn't.  Again, refuting the simple rule of not adding herbals to soap making...you see, I don't obey any rules!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment