Friday, December 10, 2010

Waiting for Snow

The cold has finally descended here at BumbleChick Farm.  It's getting harder and harder to get out of bed in the morning, especially when I am snuggled under piles of cats and fleece and Paul tells me it's in the single digits outside...and not much warmer inside.

The goats have each other to pile on top of and are staying pretty warm.  And they are in the barn, which helps.  Troy is in a calf hutch, where he is most happy, but I brought him a fleece throw this morning for him to cuddle up with...well, um, he enjoyed it all right...but, umm, I think its probably in shredded pieces all over the yard.  Oh well.  Whatever makes Troy happy.  Now, I'm off to take him for a walk!  And maybe make up my almost-quarter-mile run I didn't do this morning...whoohoo, don't tax yourself too much, Charlotte!

Happy Cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment