Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Honorable Mentions

Nobody wants to wait until Saturday, including myself, so we're going to post some honorable mentions while we wait for the last of our anonymous judges to make the final decisions.


The Snowman Made Out of Mud
I made a Snowman that was made out of mud.
It came to life and took a bath.
It was still melting and so turned back into mud.
I made another muddy Snowman.
That one melted too.
--Casey


The Weather
It is not snowing
no rain
my back has pain
this is not weather for snowmen
we can make bookmen
mine might eat you
mine might beat you
we can make them walk
we can make them talk
we can name them Sam or Pam
or Wam or Jam
Let's have one of each
they will have to be like a peach
I will name mine Jam
I will name mine Sam
--Corey


And we will be doing another contest this fall.  Same rules...only this time, the theme is Autumn.
Deadline: The Autumn Equinox: September 22nd by Midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment