Tuesday, May 11, 2010

professional help

I have resorted to seeking some professional help. Annie is such a crazy lady on the milk stand that we are coming into the house with half the milk we should be (on a good day) and more often than not a pail of milk fit only for the dog by the time Annie's stepped into it several times. I wouldn't even make soap out of it. So, after another crying fit this afternoon, I e-mailed a local Nigerian Goat farmer who is going to give me a call. She assures me that it's not us, and that there might be something wrong with Annie.

We also lost all of our pepper plants we've been nurturing since February. I covered them last night under the cold frame and tucked them in nicely like a good Mommy. They were fine this morning, but this afternoon...well, it'll be a miracle if any survive. Well, that's not true...there is ONE that might make it. They even had little buds on them. (maybe it's a good thing I don't have 'real' children).

I am so very sad, I can't stop crying...and for all you men folk out there: no, it's not that time of the month. It's just very sad...a lot of work lost and I'm still feeling quite a bit like a failure, despite Pat's reassurances!

No comments:

Post a Comment