Thursday, April 8, 2010

Project of the Day



It's not that often that I actually start a woodworking project and then finish it to any sort of satisfaction. This is a project I have been thinking about for a long time, but have been afraid to start because I can barely make a box out of wood without screwing it up. But today, I came home from work, pulled out the 'power' tools, dragged the scrap wood out of the shed, and just got started. I was mostly done before Paul got home from work. And am very happy with my new seedling shelf for the porch...which is the perfect place to start booting the started plants outside: it's kind of sheltered from the wind, but gets the warm (or these days, hot) southern sun.

2 comments:

  1. you go girl! You did a good job....:)

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kick some serious butt, huh? But you should have seen me try to figure out the puzzle of the hive stand for my third hive last night...I think they miscut it and it took me forever to figure it out...I had to have Paul help me!

    ReplyDelete