Saturday, September 5, 2009

Milk

Got a cup and a half out of Ginger today...would have been AWESOME, except Annie only gave us 3/4 of a cup.

Making cheese after tomorrow night's milking--as long as there are no milking accidents.

Gave Aria her second to last antibiotic shot...I will be SO happy when those are done.

Still haven't decided which of Aria's boys to keep. This is so hard! They are both so beautiful and cute. So far, only Mary and Ted are officially for sale. We're going to be OVERRUN with goats soon. We'll have to cut down all the woods to accommodate them all.


4 comments:

  1. I'm going to kidnap fathead, just waiting for the right time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That'll make the decisions easy for us..you want his balls on or off? And don't forget to take Mary for Kels. And I'll sneak Ted in with Vonnegut and Goliath...and we'll be all set here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I don't need another wether, so leave him proud. Good idea about Mary...But seriously, if I bring home 2 more goats, i'll be the one getting castrated...by laura....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, she knows she can always use my rubberbander tool. I only use it every year or so.

    ReplyDelete